Leaders have to be both physically and mentally healthy so they can be an authentic role model for their employees. Here you learn how to act confidently in a relaxed manner in difficult and stressful times.
Executives who are subject to major professional and/or personal stress and want to deal with this independently and constructively.
- Strengthening of psychological resilience
- Developing the capability to tolerate external sources of irritation
- Simple and better adaptability to new situations
- Sensitized dealing with risks and uncertainties in your daily leadership routine
- You deliberately address the problem zones (under-stretched, over-stretched & challenge zone) and become acquainted with techniques to escape from an under-stretched or over-stretched state.
- You find out how to stay calm and to react appropriately to attacks and accusations.
- You deliberately address borderline situations you have experienced.
- Healthy, focused self-management. How does that work?
- You find out about possible forms of deceleration and how you can implement these in your daily leadership routine.
- What motivates you? Using the motive/structure analysis, you will find out what motivates you both at work and in your private life. (optional)
- Activity-oriented and interactive
- Best practice examples from everyday working life
- Short presentations
- Group work
- Learning diary and learning tandems
- Seminar: 2 days
- Optional: Leadership essay on the subject of resilience as follow-up task
Benefit for your company
Leaders set an example in terms of resilience and motivation and thus create a performance- and health-promoting environment for themselves and their employees. This results in a healthy performance culture.