Employees and leaders who understand and want to help shape the team and work atmosphere positively and actively.
- Team success factors: Drexler/Sibbert team performance model
- Distinction between high-/low-performing teams in acc. with theories by Lominger
- Team performance indicator
- Insights Discovery: behavioral preference profile
- Team roles as defined by Belbin
- Knowing the development phases of the team and deriving intervention possibilities from this
- Perceiving and optimizing process levels in the team (issue, structure, relationship)
- Reflecting on group processes and deriving need for action from this
- Controlling the development of your own area/team
- Activity-oriented and interactive learning
- Inputs on various team development models
- Group work
- Learning diary
- Seminar: 2 days
- Follow-up: ½ day
Benefit for your company
- The participants understand the dynamics of their team.
- The participants can assess the performance and the potential of their team.
- The participants recognize the importance of values.
- The participants recognize how they can help shape a humane, performance-promoting environment.
- The participants know how they can establish a culture of trust and feedback in their team.